National Grain and Feed Association elects officers, board, executive committee
New chairman also served as first and second vice chairman
The National Grain and Feed Association has elected its new industry officers for 2012 as well as new members to its board of directors and executive committee.
David R. Hoogmoed, executive vice president of Land O’Lakes Inc., is the association's new chairman. He also serves on the board of directors and the executive committee, and previously served two-year terms as first and second vice chairman. Bailey Ragan, vice president of Bunge Grain, Fertilizer and Biofuels, Bunge North America Inc., has been elected as the association's new first vice chairman, and Gary Beachner, CEO of Beachner Grain Inc., is the new second vice chairman. Randall C. Gordon is the current acting president, as well as the association's vice president of communications and government relations.
Elected to three-year terms on the association's board of directors were:
- Erik Anderson, president, Louis Dreyfus Commodities
- David Baudler, president, Cargill Ag Horizons, Cargill Inc.
- Joann Brouillette, partner, Demeter LLP
- Joe Christopher, senior general manager, Crossroads Co-op
- Irvin Clubine, general manager, United Farmers Co-op
- Charles Colbert, export manager, Zen-noh Grain Corp.
- Tom Coyle, general manager, Nidera U.S. LLC
- Larry Hammond, president, TruPointe Cooperative
- Chuck Heuring, merchandiser, Penny Newman Grain Co.
- Robert Jones, senior vice president, Agricultural Commodity Broker Group, Fortis Clearing Americas
- Bill Krueger, chief executive officer, Lansing Trade Group
- Art Loeffler, president, Star of the West Milling Co.
- Dan Mack, vice president, transportation and terminal operations, CHS Inc.
- Joe Taets, senior vice president and president, Agricultural Services Business Unit, Archer Daniels Midland Co.
- Will Waters, principal and vice president, Harris-Crane Inc.
- Don Woodburn, senior director of marketing, Ag Processing Inc.
Members of the board of directors subsequently elected 13 of its members to serve on the 18-member executive committee:
- Erik Anderson
- David Baudler
- Sharon Clark, vice president, transportation, Perdue AgriBusiness Inc.
- Tom Coyle
- Paul DeBruce, executive vice president, The Gavilon Group LLC, and CEO, DeBruce Companies
- Geoff Finch, vice president and COO, Wenger’s Feed Mill Inc.
- David Geers, president, Michigan Agricultural Commodities
- John Heck, vice president, The Scoular Co.
- Roger Krueger, vice president, grain marketing, South Dakota Wheat Growers Association
- Steven Nail, president and CEO, Farmers Grain Terminal Inc.
- Benjamin Smith, general manager, Attebury Grain LLC
- Joe Taets
- Eric Wilkey