Register for the LyJa Poultry Risk Management Seminar
Event will be held on April 26 at Shanghai Mariott Hotel Hongqiao.
Register to attend the LyJa Poultry Risk Management Seminar, scheduled for April 26 at the Shanghai Mariott Hotel Hongqiao.
Now, although the price of eggs and broilers rebounded, the future of the Chinese poultry market is filled with uncertainty. Risk management of the poultry integrated enterprises needs to be improved. This seminar will examine many ways risk management can be improved.
Topics to be addressed at the seminar include:
- Risks and trends of disease outbreaks facing global poultry industry
- Analysis of China's poultry production and its demand and supply
- Biosecurity measures in China's poultry industry
- Risks changed the US broiler industry
- Competitive analysis of China's poultry industry
- Characteristics of risks and crises facing China's poultry industry
- Financial management solutions for poultry industry
- Exploration into the capital operating models of layer companies
- Biosecurity risk control in the processing and circulation chains
- Risk control in the transition of poultry production to food sector
Speakers for the seminar include representatives from LyJa Media, Cobb-Vantress, Yukou Poultry, Jiangsu Institute of Poultry Sciences, Boyar, Haier Financial Services, Cargill Animal Protein China, China Agricultural Research System, Star Farm, Eastern Bell Venture Capital. A question-and-answer session will also be held.