Noted poultry experts will focus on key aspects of nutrition and immunology during the Sept. 4 Diamond V technical symposium which will precede The Poultry Federation’s 2012 Arkansas Nutrition Conference at the Embassy Suites in Rogers, Ark.
Technical symposium topics include:
- “An integrator's perspective of nutrition and immunology”
- “Dietary strategies to enhance gut innate immunity against enteric pathogens”
- “Implications of changing immune function through nutrition”
- “Metagenomic applications for improving animal health”
- “Strive for balanced immunity”