The National Poultry & Food Distributors Association has announced its 2011–2012 scholarship winners.
The scholarship is awarded annually to four outstanding students who are enrolled full-time pursuing an agriculture, poultry or food science (related) degree. The winners are:
- Jesse Cole Huth, Texas A & M, Poultry Science — Albin S. Johnson Memorial Scholarship
- Hillary A. Thornton, University of Georgia, Avian Biology — William Manson Family Memorial Scholarship
- Charles Reagan Kays, Kansas State University, Agribusiness — Alfred Schwartz Memorial Scholarship
- Mark Edwards Lemons, West Virginia University, Animal and Nutrition Sciences — NPFDA Scholarship
- Ann Margaret Dietrich, North Carolina State University, Poultry & Animal Science — Alternate