The Market Data section of WATTAgNet has been expanded to include a much broader range of key indicators for the worldwide poultry, feed and pig markets. Market Data was launched in 2011 to give WATTAgNet.com users quick access to statistics impacting the U.S. poultry market. It has been popular with users of the site, and additional U.S. and international statistics will broaden its appeal.
It has been expanded to include:
- Expanded U.S. poultry statistics, including turkey production numbers.
- International poultry statistics.
- U.S. and international pig production numbers.
- In depth worldwide poultry data from the annual WATT Executive Guide to World Poultry Trends.
- Listings of leading poultry, pig and feed companies, both U.S. and internationally.
- More statistics to come.
Access to the Market Data section of WATTAgNet.com requires registration. Registration is FREE and can be completed in less than a minute. Comments on these expanded features are welcome, and can be directed to email@example.com.