New products on the company's list of highlights include:
- the SmartHatchPro hatcher with 5-blade Vortex system and anodized aluminium panels
- SmartTray 126, 150 and 162 setter trays with Microban technology
- the Watter hatchery disinfection system
- a new HVAC web server for remote, web-based hatchery control and monitoring
- iPad technology for remote hatchery management
- a new webshop for genuine Pas Reform spare parts
- SmartTransfer for simultaneously transferring multiple setter trays
Pas Reform will also present SmartCount , a development for the high-capacity counting, vaccination and analysis of day-old chicks. With integrated vision technology, SmartCount sees, counts and analyzes groups of day-old chicks to boost efficiency and chick uniformity and improve animal welfare.
Pas Reform can be found at stand G032, Hall 103 during the show.