The worst outbreak of avian influenza in the global poultry industry that occurred last year in Mexico has already been analyzed in several forums and seminars. In an effort to propose solutions, Industria Avícola will be holding a webinar in Spanish on Tuesday, August 13, at 9 a.m. U.S. Central Time (10 a.m. Miami time) that will address issues such as vaccination against influenza avian, as well as one of the methods of how to process dead birds to prevent disease spread. To do this, we have invited two distinguished speakers:
- Dr. Ricardo Cuetos: The most important things to consider in avian influenza vaccination
- Dra. Krimilda Valle: Composting: an organic option to eliminate bird mortality
In this webinar, you will learn about:
- How to counteract a health problem of this kind in live birds and mortality
- What can be expected, from the field point of view, when vaccinating poultry against avian influenza
- What's composting process exists to properly dispose of dead birds caused by diseases, that will also produce a safe and marketable product to be used as fertilizer
Register for free at www.WATTAgNet.com/Upcoming_Webinars.aspx.