Attendee and exhibitor pre-registration and hotel registration for the 2014 International Production and Processing Expo (IPPE) is now open. IPPE is expected to attract more than 26,000 attendees and is a collaboration of three shows -- the International Poultry Expo, the International Feed Expo and the International Meat Expo -- representing the entire chain of protein production and processing. The event is sponsored by United States Poultry and Egg Association, the American Feed Industry Association (AFIA) and the American Meat Institute (AMI).
To pre-register for the discounted price of $50 through December 31, 2013, register online at the IPPE website . After December 31, 2013, the registration fee will increase to $70.
The new IPPE website provides access to important information including attendee and exhibitor registration, hotel registration, a video describing the upcoming IPPE experience and a schedule of 2014 educational seminars offered during IPPE. The annual global poultry, feed and meat industry trade show is scheduled for January 28-30, 2014, at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, Ga.
Resuming for 2014 is the Members to Atlanta (M2A) program, which waives the pre-registration fee through December 31, 2013. To qualify, attendees must be members or members firms from the three sponsoring associations and engaged in producing poultry, eggs and meat for consumption or manufacturing feed and pet food.
The program is supported through the support of elite IPPE exhibitors. They include ADM, Agranco Corp. USA, Alaso, Alltech, Aviagen, Ceva Biomune, Cobb-Vantress, Diamond V, Dupont-Danisco Animal Nutrition, Incubator Supply Inc., Jamesway Incubator Company Inc., Jefo, Jiangsu Muyang, Kemin, Marel Stork Poultry Processing, Mosaic Feed Ingredients, Sealed Air Cryovac, Soybean Meal Information Center and Zoetis.
"We recognize and thank these elite exhibiting companies for participating in the M2A program. M2A continues to provide significant results in increasing attendance and contributing to the success of IPPE," said IPPE show manager, Charlie Olentine.
The expo will highlight the latest technology, equipment and services used in the production and processing of meat, poultry and feed products. The week of January 27-31, 2014, will feature education programs addressing current industry issues. Programs offered include:
- The International Poultry Scientific Forum
- Sanitary Equipment Design Principles
- Pet Food Conference
- Media Training for the Meat and Poultry Industry
- Animal Agricultural Sustainability Summit
- Current Issues for the Egg Industry
- Poultry Handling and Transportation Quality "Train the Trainer" Workshop
- International Rendering Symposium
- New Approaches to Ground Poultry Pathogen Reduction
- Poultry Market Intelligence Forum; Antibiotic Workshop
- AFIA International Feed Education Program
- VIV International Pork Production Summit
- How to Export Feed & Feed Ingredients to the U.S.
- Fall Protection Short Course
- Biosecurity - Revisiting the Basics and Implementing New Strategies
- Meat & Poultry Research Showcase.
A beef plant tour and poultry plant tour are scheduled for Monday and several Tech XChange programs will also be offered on Tuesday and Wednesday.