The Poultry Federation has announced the lineup of speakers for its upcoming Turkey Committee Meeting. Joel Brandenberger, president of the National Turkey Federation, Washington, D.C., is a featured presenter.
The meeting is scheduled for September 6-7 at Thousand Hills Convention Center in Branson, Mo. The schedule is as follows:
Friday, September 6, 2013
• Welcome and Opening Remarks - Tim Kasinger, Turkey Committee president, Ag Forte
• The Poultry Federation Update - Marvin Childers, The Poultry Committee, president
• National Turkey Federation Update - Joel Brandenberger, National Turkey Federation, president
• Problem Solving Water - Susan Watkins, University of Arkansas
• Preparing for Winter - John Menges, Best Veterinary Solutions
Saturday, September 7, 2013
• Welcome - Tim Kasinger, Turkey Committee president, Ag Forte
• Salmonella - Dr. Brian Wooming, Cargill
• Corona Virus - Kabel Robbins, Butterball
Advance registration for the conference is $20 per industry representative, attending family members are free. Advance registration for golf is $60 per player. Attendees should register online. For more information, contact The Poultry Federation at +1.501.375.8131.