Discover insights on where the US petfood market is headed in the pet specialty channel including information on poultry offal opportunities as well as data and insights on the global market at the 2014 Petfood Forum, March 31-April 2 at the Renaissance Schaumburg, Schaumburg, Illinois.
Petfood Forum, and Petfood Workshop: Marketing to Today's Consumers, April 2-3, together feature more than 30 educational sessions, with industry experts providing the latest research, information and insights on petfood manufacturing and marketing.
Both conferences offer sessions that educate, inform and inspire petfood and pet treat professionals with the latest on nutrition, ingredient, processing, packaging and food safety technologies. Industry, academic and supplier experts will lead the conference with information you won't find anywhere else in the world.
Samplings of Petfood Forum educational sessions that focus on poultry protein, the No. 1 ingredient in petfood, include:
- Creating a paradigm shift in handling meat ingredients
- Protein oxidation and petfood
- Cooking meat slurry using inline direct steam injection
- Nutritional sustainability of petfoods: can we create a more sustainable system?
- Impending regulatory crisis for petfood ingredient standards and approval
While making plans, add Petfood Forum Asia 2014, April 9, Bangkok International Trade & Exhibition Centre to your list of must-attend shows. This conference focuses on the fast-growing Asian and global petfood markets, new product development, petfood safety and production.
Here are a few educational sessions from Petfood Forum Asia you won't want to miss:
- Should we feed dogs as carnivores or omnivores?
- How does petfood processing affect nutritional benefits?
Petfood Forum Asia 2014 is co-located with Victam Asia/FIAAP Asia, one of the largest agrifeed trade shows in the world. Victam Asia is scheduled for April 8-10, 2014, at the Bangkok International Trade & Exhibition Centre.