Gold’n Plump, a brand of all natural chicken from the Midwest’s largest chicken producer GNP Company, has expanded its popular Frozen Chicken Patties line by bringing two new flavors to its product lineup. The new Bacon & Cheddar, Mushroom & Swiss will join the existing original flavor of chicken patties as product offerings.
The new flavors of Gold’n Plump Chicken Patties were made available in May.
Made from premium quality all natural boneless skinless chicken thighs, the newly crafted Gold’n Plump Chicken Patties are juicy and flavorful. In addition, the new Gold’n Plump Chicken Patties line offers:
- Popular flavor profiles: Bacon & Cheddar, Mushroom & Swiss and Original
- A hand-pattied, butcher-made appearance with real, flavorful ingredients like bacon, cheese and mushrooms.
- Healthier burger alternatives; the Original Chicken Patties have 56 percent less fat than ground beef.
- An increased size of 1/3 pound each, making them perfect for a regular bun.
- Six burger patties per package.
- Vacuum-sealed, individually frozen packaging for freshness and convenience so Chicken Patties can go straight from the freezer to your grill or skillet—ideal for today’s busy families.
- A suggested retail price of $8.99.
“The new Gold’n Plump Chicken Patties line-up provides new burger alternatives in the freezer section,” said Sara Danforth, new product development manager for GNP Company. “These patties deliver on the growing desire for high quality, lean burgers – trends that can favor chicken over beef. Burger lovers will enjoy the tasty, healthier flavors of Gold’n Plump Chicken Patties starting this summer.”