The third annual International Poultry Forum China, scheduled for September 20-21, will bring attention to continued challenges with the Chinese poultry industry, including H7N9 avian influenza, decreasing consumer confidence and increasing environmental regulatory pressure. The event will be held at the Kuntai Hotel, Beijing.
Download an application form to register for the conference.
International Poultry Forum China 2014 will focus on three central themes: China Agriculture Ministry’s policy and regulation of the poultry industry, the global development trend of the poultry industry and the Chinese export market, and the China consuming market.
Speakers for the poultry forum include:
- Jan Cortenbach, chief technical officer Wellhope – De Heus Animal Nutrition B.V.
- She Fang, general manager, Beijing Huadu Group
- Cao Jisheng, chairman, Shandong Yisheng Livestock & Poultry Breeding Co.
- Dominic Elfick, international product manager, Aviagen
- Jinghui Li, vice president, Dachan Group
- Benjamin Ruiz, editor, Industria Avicola, WATT Global Media
The forum will conclude on the afternoon of September 21 with an engaging roundtable discussion involving leading members of the new China Broiler Alliance.
The two-day conference is being organized by Poultry International China Edition, WATT Global Media and Shanghai Lyja Cultural Media Co. Ltd. with support from the China Animal Agriculture Association (CAAA), the China Broiler Alliance (CBA), and sponsored by VNU Exhibitions (VIV Worldwide), Zhengxinyua Pharmaceutical Group and Merial Co. Ltd.