The January 2012 issue of the food and agriculture newsletter published by Aarhus University, Denmark, brings some interesting articles.
Below, a selection of those I understood could be of general interest to the readers. Have a good, pleasant reading y'all!
- The ecological footprint of Danish pork production
- Technological solutions that can reduce agriculture’s contribution to air pollution
- Robots in greenhouses and fields, advanced agricultural communication systems and sensors for plant recognition
- Agriculture can reduce the use of herbicides by up to 90% by using new technology
- Crop production in closed-plant factories in urban environments is a sustainable and efficient way of growing food and medicinal plants for the world’s booming population