Registration is still open for 2015 International Poultry Forum China: Food Safety on Chicken Poultry Supply from Farm to Table. The event will be held August 21-22 at the Intercontinental Shanghai Pudong.
Poultry professionals from China and around the world will gather to learn the latest data, insights and information about the Chinese poultry industry during 2015 International Poultry Forum China. The conference offers networking opportunities and the chance to connect with industry leaders.
Speakers for 2015 International Poultry Forum China include:
- Jisheng Cao, president, Shangdong Yisheng
- She Feng, general manager, Beijing Huadu Group Corp.
- Michael R. Goble, chairman, executive vice president and chief operating officer of the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization Global Feed LCA Institute, Diamond V
- Christopher Langholz, business unit leader, Cargill Animal Protein China
- Arex Lee, CEO, Tyson Foods China
- Jinghui Li, vice president, Dachan Group
- Terrence O’Keefe, content director, WATT Global Media
- Jie Wen, researcher and doctoral supervisor, Institute of Animal Science of China Animal Agricultural Association
- Philip J. Wilkinson, director and vice president, British Poultry Council, AVEC