Frank Yiannas, Walmart’s vice president of food safety, has been added to the lineup of speakers for 2015 International Poultry Forum China: Food Safety on Chicken Poultry Supply from Farm to Table. The event will be held August 21-22 at the Intercontinental Shanghai Pudong.
In his role with Walmart, Yiannas oversees all food safety, as well as other public health functions, for the company, which is world's largest food retailer, serving over 200 million customers around the world on a weekly basis. His responsibilities include food safety oversight of Wal-Mart’s stores, Neighborhood Markets, and Sam’s Clubs. Training and education of associates, food safety oversight of thousands of food suppliers, and a number of critical regulatory compliance issues also come under his purview.
Poultry professionals from China and around the world will gather to learn the latest data, insights and information during 2015 International Poultry Forum China.
Other speakers for 2015 International Poultry Forum China include:
- Jisheng Cao, president, Shangdong Yisheng
- She Feng, general manager, Beijing Huadu Group Corp.
- Michael R. Goble, chairman, executive vice president and chief operating officer of the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization Global Feed LCA Institute, Diamond V
- Christopher Langholz, business unit leader, Cargill Animal Protein China
- Arex Lee, CEO, Tyson Foods China
- Jinghui Li, vice president, Dachan Group
- Terrence O’Keefe, content director, WATT Global Media
- Jie Wen, researcher and doctoral supervisor, Institute of Animal Science of China Animal Agricultural Association
- Philip J. Wilkinson, director and vice president, British Poultry Council, AVEC
- Doug Smith, senior international poultry expert, food safety director, Diamond V
- Jiang Kai, CEO, New hope Liuhe Co. Ltd.
- Tan Chengzhe, president, Shandong Fengxiang Co. Ltd.
2015 International Poultry Forum China is being organized by WATT Global Media and Poultry International China, and is supported by China Animal Agricultural Association, China Broiler Alliance and Shanghai Poultry Industry Association.