Register today for the first WATT Online Animal Nutrition & Health Forum, April 29.
What is an Online Forum? An educational and knowledge-sharing event for global poultry, pig and animal feed professionals held in a virtual environment, 100% on the internet.
Who should attend? Nutritionists, veterinarians, production/husbandry managers, technical consultants, and manufacturers of animal health products, feed ingredients and feed additives.
When will it be held? 29 April, 2009 from 08.00 hrs - 17.00 hrs. CDT (-5 GMT).
Attend at any time during the day! Need not be present all day! Enter and leave the Forum as your schedule allows.
Cannot make it on Wednesday? No worries – the Forum will be open for 90 days after the live event. Register today and enter when you can. You will be able to view the on-demand presentations, download valuable educational information and visit and communicate with sponsors when your schedule allows.
Click Here for a Tour of the Event • Free to Attend • No Travel Required
Antibiotics in Animal Feeds: World Perspectives
Moderator: Dr. Peter Ferket
Panelists: Lis Alban, DVM - Dr. Hector Cervantes - Dr. Sprangler Klopp
PRESENTATIONS TO INCLUDE:
- Antibiotics in Animal Feeds: World Perspectives
- Feeding the Weaned Pig for Gut Health
- 10 ideas that Will Change the Future of Poultry Nutrition and Health
- Impact of Alternative Ingredients on Poultry Feed Cost and Quality
- Balancing Nutrients, Costs in Poultry Feed Formulation (en Español)
- Education and networking opportunity with poultry, animal feed and pig professionals from around the world.
- Live question and answer sessions with top industry experts
- Ability to visit "virtual booths" and communicate with poultry, animal feed and pig industry solution providers.
- FREE to attend & you can log-in from the comfort of your office or home.
- It's fun and just by attending you have a chance to win prizes including an iPod touch.
To sign up, get more information, learn about a sponsorship package or view a "virtual tour" visit: www.WATTevents.com.