Abstracts are being accepted for the 24th International Pig Veterinary Congress (IPVC) and 8th European Symposium of Porcine Health Management (ESPHM). The two events will be held in conjunction with each other on June 7-10, 2016, in Dublin, Ireland.
The deadline to submit abstracts is January 8, 2016. This is an opportunity for people in the swine health field to advance their careers, advance their departments and make industry connections.
Potential abstract topics include:
- Porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome (PRRS)
- Porcine epidemic diarrhea virus (PEDv)
- Classical swine fever or African swine fever
- Viral and viral diseases
- Porcine circovirus type 2 (PVC2)
- Swine influenza virus (SIV)
- Herd health management and economy
- Welfare and nutrition
- H. Parasuis
- Parasitic diseases
- Vaccinology and immunology
- E Coli
- Bacteriology and bacterial diseases
- Veterinary public health (food safety)
Abstracts can be submitted online.