In 2014, Brazil, the United States, Thailand and China were home to the Top 5 poultry-producing companies. You can find out more about the World's Top Poultry Companies with the digital edition of Poultry International.
Click on the links below to learn more about each of the Top 5 companies, including what products they produce and details about each company's operations.
The Top 5 companies, in terms of number of birds slaughtered, are:
- JBS S.A., Brazil, 3,380 million birds slaughtered
- Tyson Foods, U.S., 2,310 million birds slaughtered
- BRF, Brazil, 1,664 million birds slaughtered
- CP Group, Thailand, 939 million birds slaughtered
- Wen's Food Group, China, 714 million birds slaughtered
To see more in-depth details on all the World’s Top Poultry Companies, explore the digital edition of Poultry International.