Early bird registration for the 2016 edition of the International Pig Veterinary Society Congress and European Symposium of Porcine Health Management (IPVS/ESPHM) will be closing at midnight on March 15.
The jointly held event will take place June 7-10 in Dublin, Ireland.
Registration for IPVS/ESPHM can be done online.
The event will include a number of presentations by leading industry keynote speakers and roundtable discussions.
Topics expected to be discussed at IPVS/ESPHM include:
- Bacteriology and bacterial diseases
- Herd health management
- Immunology and vaccination
- Parasitology and parasitic diseases
- Veterinary public health and food safety
- Virology and viral diseases
- Welfare and nutrition
A social program for the event has also been planned, which includes an evening of horse racing, a gala, and various tours.