WATT hosts first-ever virtual tradeshow for animal nutrition professionals
Online educational event offers live presentations, virtual sponsor booths and networking opportunities with peers around the world
WATT, a global custom marketing solutions company, announces the launch of the agribusiness industry’s first-ever virtual tradeshow: WATT Online Animal Nutrition & Health Forum, to be held on 29 April, 2009 from 08.00 hrs. - 17.00 hrs. CST. The educational event offers live presentations and Q&A sessions, on-demand content, virtual sponsor booths and networking events — all the components of a live tradeshow, and more — in a format that is held 100% on the Internet.
The WATT Online Animal Nutrition & Health Forum will be available through our virtual event partner, InExpo. During the virtual event, attendees can:
- Attend the live, feature presentation; Antibiotics in Animal Feeds: World Perspectives moderated by Dr. Peter Ferket with Lis Alban, DVM, Dr. Hector Cervantes and Dr. Spangler Klopp,
- Listen to live and prerecorded presentations and participate in live Q&A with session presenters,
- Explore sponsor booths and chat, e-mail and exchange Vcards (virtual business cards) with solutions providers,
- Connect with peers from around the world through blogs, e-mails, Vcards and networking opportunities at the “virtual networking lounge”,
- Download educational content such as product PDF’s, videos, pre-recorded webinars and white papers in their “virtual briefcase”, and
- Have a chance to win prizes just for attending the Forum.
Best of all the Forum is FREE to attend and no travel is required.
“We wanted to provide the ultimate online experience platform for the global animal agribusiness community to interact,” said WATT President/CEO Greg Watt. “With the global economy mandating high ROI for both sponsor and attendee participation, WATT strives to offer educational and networking opportunities for each that are content rich and affordable. Offering an event that is held completely on the Internet saves sponsor and attendee companies thousands of dollars in travel costs and registration fees.”
If attendees cannot make the 29 April date, content in sponsor booths and the live educational presentations will be available on-demand for 90 days following the event.
Established in 1917, WATT is a business information and marketing services company that provides knowledge and solutions to the agrifood, petfood, and woodworking industries, to buyers and sellers of goods and services within these industries, as well as others that need such vital information to conduct commerce successfully. This information is shared through a variety of media channels: business-to-business print publications and corresponding digital editions, e-newsletters, websites, webcasts, RSS feeds, blogs, streaming video, podcasts, digital white papers, custom publishing, in-person and virtual events, and consulting. For more information log on to www.wattnet.com.