For the fifth year, Tyson Foods, Inc., has named a select group of its third-party contract carriers “Premier Carriers of the Year“ for their excellence in delivering results. Most of the 20 honored carriers are repeat recipients.
Premier Carriers of the Year are recognized for their commitment to excellence in customer service, communication, safety, innovation, and environmental stewardship.
“These carriers have a strong commitment to excellence,” said Rob Lyall, director of Tyson Foods’ contract carrier division. “We commend these business partners for providing exemplary services to Tyson Foods and our customers.”
The following carriers were recognized:
- Barlow Truck Lines of Faucett, Mo. (4-year recipient)
- Davis Express of Starke, Fla. (5 -year recipient)
- Distribution Solutions, Inc., of Harrison, Ark. (4-year recipient)
- J.S. Helwig and Son, LLC. of Terrell, Texas (4-year recipient)
- Heyl Truck Lines of Akron, Iowa (5-year recipient)
- Hirschbach Motor Lines of East Dubuque, Ill.
- John Christner Trucking of Sapulpa, Okla. (4-year recipient)
- Johnson Feed, Inc. of Canton, S.D. (5-year recipient)
- K&B Transportation, Inc. of South Sioux City, Neb. (3-year recipient)
- K and J Trucking, Inc. of Sioux Falls, S.D. (5-year recipient)
- Maverick Transportation, LLC of North Little Rock, Ark. (3-year recipient)
- Prime, Inc. of Springfield, Mo. (4-year recipient)
- Schuster Co. of Le Mars, Iowa (2-year recipient)
- Southern Refrigerated Transport, Inc. of Texarkana, Ark. (3-year recipient)
- Stevens Transport of Dallas, Texas (4-year recipient)
- Sub Zero Transportation, Inc. of Omaha, Neb. (5-year recipient)
- TransAm Trucking of Olathe, Kan. (2-year recipient)
- TWT Refrigerated Service of Cheney, Wash. (5-year recipient)
- Van Wyk, Inc. of Sheldon, Iowa (5-year recipient)
- Wild West Express, Inc. of Las Cruces, N.M. (2-year recipient)