INFOGRAPHIC: Top 9 Latin American feed companies
Featuring the region's largest compound livestock feed manufacturers
Top 9 Latin American* feed companies, by annual compound feed production in thousand metric tons
- BRF, Brazil: 10,360
- Agrosuper Group, Chile: 3,400
- Industrias Bachoco, Mexico: 3,100
- JBS S.A., Brazil: 3,000
- Aurora Alimentos, Brazil: 1,440
- Grupo La Caridad, Venezuela: 1,050
- Marfrig Group, Brazil: 1,030
- Italcol Colombia: 1,000
- GTFoods Group, Brazil: 1,000
*Latin America has been defined as including Mexico, Central America and South America.
Read more in Feed International’s World’s Top Feed Companies issue, and keep an eye out for the 2016 Top Feed Companies report in the October/November issue of Feed International.
You can also learn more about each of the companies highlighted in this infographic – and others – in the World’s Top Feed Companies database, which our editors update throughout the year to provide detailed information to our audience.
Four facts about Latin American compound feed production
- Latin America makes up 16 percent of total world compound feed production
- Latin America feed production increased by 4% in 2015 from 2014
- Latin America represents 9% of companies producing 1 million metric tons of compound feed or more worldwide
- Latin America has 2 of the 5 largest global compound feed manufacturing countries: Brazil (#3) and Mexico (#4)
More data about the world's feed producers is available in Feed International’s 2016 World Feed Panorama, an exclusive survey that has been charting world feed production since 1990.