In 2015, the Top 10 egg-producing companies in the world were located in six countries: the United States, Ukraine, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, Japan and Thailand. You can find out more about the World's Top Poultry Companies with the digital edition of Poultry International.
Click on the links below to learn more about each of the Top 10 companies, including what products they produce and details about each company’s operations.
The Top 10 companies, in terms of millions of layers are:
- Cal-Maine Foods, 34 million
- Proteina Animal (PROAN), 30 million
- Rose Acre Farms, 25 million
- Ise Inc., 20 million
- Avangardco, 19 million
- Rembrandt Enterprises, 15 million
- Daybreak Foods, 14 million
- Livestock Development (ACOLID), 13 million
- CP Foods, 12 million
- Trillium Farm Holdings, 11 million
To see more in-depth details on all the World’s Top Poultry Companies, explore the digital edition of Poultry International.