Beijing will be home to VIV China 2016, VIV China International Conference and the World’s Poultry Congress 2016 (WPC2016), to be held September 5-9. The events will focus on upgrading animal protein production systems and knowledge.
VIV China 2016, China's prominent feed-to-food exhibition, will take place from September 6-8 at the New China International Exhibition Center in Beijing. The VIV International China Conference will include a series of programs from September 5-7. VIV worldwide has a strategic partnership with WPC2016. The VIV China exhibition will be co-located with the World’s Poultry Congress 2016, September 5-9.
Aquatic China Conference
The second edition of Aquatic China Conference is organized in cooperation with International Aquafeed and VIV worldwide. The conference will co-locate with VIV China 2016 from September 6-7. The program features a combination of science and the commercial world in the Chinese aquaculture industry, tackling feed management and sustainability, health control and biosecurity, feeding a growing population, and new technologies in aquaculture. Beside the conference, the Aquatic Pavilion on the show floor will welcome all delegates interested in the latest trends and developments in the Chinese aquaculture industry.
Pork production conference
A one-day seminar on efficient pork production in a sustainable way in China will take place on September 5 at the China National Convention Center (CNCC).
Feed to Food exhibitor target groups
- Industrial feed processing equipment, supplies, raw materials
- Feed ingredients and additives
- Animal health
- Animal breeding
- Farm equipment
- Slaughter equipment
- Meat ingredients
- Meat processing, -packaging, -handling, refrigeration, egg processing, dairy processing
- Meat-, dairy-, egg products
- Subjects covering parts or all of the above-mentioned items in the meat supply chain
- Knowledge transfer and consultancy
Feed to Food visitor target groups
- Feed mills
- Poultry farms
- Pig farms
- Cattle farms
- Fish farms
- Agricultural farms
- Meat slaughtering companies
- Meat (further) processing companies
- Feed ingredients and additives companies
- Farm / industry equipment suppliers
- Distribution / wholesale / retail / trade meat (products)
- Other distribution / trade agencies
- Research / consultancy
- Large-scale integrated companies
- National / local authorities
When and where
September 6-8, 2016
September 6 and 7: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
September 8: 9 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
New China International Exhibition Center (NCIEC)
Hall West 1 and 2
88 Yuxiang Road
Tianzhu, Shunyi District