Grocery chain Aldi has launched its line of “Never Any!” products, which includes chicken, turkey, ham and bacon.
All products under the label will be raised without antibiotics and will be fed an all-vegetarian diet, according to a press release from the company. The Never Any! brand will be sold exclusively at Aldi stores.
“We believe every shopper should have access to food they feel good about serving their family,” said Jason Hart, CEO of Aldi. “That’s why we’re dedicated to providing high quality groceries at affordable prices – making healthy living simple for more than 32 million customers who shop our stores each month.”
Core products in the Never Any! line include:
- Kirkwood Never Any! Chicken Breasts
- Lunch Mate Never Any! Ham or Turkey
- Appleton Farms Never Any! Hickory Bacon
- Kirkwood Never Any! Whole Chicken
- Kirkwood Never Any! Chicken Breast Tenderloins
- Kirkwood Never Any! Italian or Spinach Feta Chicken Sausage
Two other products are being tested in select markets. Those include Kirkwood Never Any! Breakfast Chicken Sausage and Kirkwood Never Any! Chipotle or Tomato Basil Chicken Sausage.
Headquartered in Batavia, Illinois, Aldi operates more than 1,500 grocery stores in 32 states.