FVG Select to combine conferences, expo, networking
New event from Victam International to serve animal feed industry
FVG Select 2017 is a new event organized by Victam International BV, and will focus on a series of high-quality industry conferences and matchmaking with colleagues and clients in the animal feed processing, grain processing, ingredients and additives, aquafeed, pet food, and biomass pelleting industries. The event will be complemented by an industry expo for a select group of companies.
FVG Select will be held June 13-14, 2017, at the Cologne Exhibition Halls in Germany.
FVG Select matchmaking
FVG Select will provide an online matchmaking program to facilitate business meetings to be arranged between exhibitors and visitors prior and during the event. In combination with the online tool, an on-site service is offered that allows you to have the meeting in your booth or in one of the dedicated meeting rooms. Consultants will contact you personally before the event to discuss how to make the best use of this program and which type of companies and people you would like to meet.
FVG Select conferences
Tuesday, June 13
- Focus: Production technology and specialist ingredients for dry pet foods
- Who should attend: CEOs, directors, mill and plant managers, head and senior nutritionists, formulators from dry pet food production plants.
Global Milling Conference with GRAPAS
- Focus: Processing technology and additives used within flour milling and grain processing
- Who should attend: CEOs, directors, mill and plant managers, nutritionists from flour mill, rice mills and grain processing plants.
VICTAM Feed Processing Conference
- Focus: Production technology and equipment used within the animal feed production processes
- Who should attend: CEOs, directors, mill and plant managers, head and senior nutritionists, feed formulators from commercial feed production plants, integrators, etc.
Wednesday, June 14
FIAAP Animal Nutrition
- Focus: The use of specialist additives and ingredients used within the production of animal feeds
- Who should attend: Head and senior nutritionists, feed formulators, CEOs, directors, mill and plant managers from commercial feed production plants, integrators, specialist feed producers, etc.
- Focus: Production technology and specialist ingredients for aquaculture feeds
- Who should attend: CEOs, directors, mill and plant managers, head and senior nutritionists, feed formulators, integrators, specialist aquaculture feed producers, etc.
- Focus: Production technology for the pelleting of bio-degradable materials for biomass pellets
- Who should attend: CEOs, directors, mill and plant managers from biomass pelleting plants.
When and where
June 13-14, 2017
Cologne Exhibition Halls