VIV Turkey creates international network platform
Event is recognized as the sole international poultry trade fair of Turkey
VIV Turkey, which will be held July 6-8, 2017, in Istanbul, is recognized as the sole international poultry trade fair of Turkey.
VIV’s Feed to Meat concept covers the entire animal protein chain, from primary production to finished products. VIV Turkey represents all parts of the meat production process and aims to facilitate the transfer of knowledge and technology between Turkish poultry sector professionals by creating an international network platform that will foster development for all parties.
The event will cover topics ranging from animal feed to poultry meat to egg safety products.
Products and services to be displayed during the exhibition include:
- Poultry breeding and equipment
- Meat industry and equipment
- Meat products
- Feed production and supplements, feeders and mixers
- Veterinary instruments, medicines and biological products
- Diagnostic laboratories
- Genetics and registration
- Packaging and logistics
- Animal health, hygiene, cleaning and sanitation systems
- Farm buildings and equipment
- Consultancy services
- Trucks and commercial vehicles
- Poultry breeding unions, associations and cooperatives
- Banks and insurance companies