Tyson Foods voluntarily recalls chicken products
Affected products were only distributed to foodservice customers and weren’t sold at retail
Tyson Foods is executing a voluntary recall of 82,760 cases of chicken products after being notified by a supplier that ingredients supplied to Tyson Foods may contain undeclared milk, a known allergen.
The recall is limited to foodservice customers, and affected products are not available for purchase in retail stores.
These ingredients were used in production of select Tyson Foods foodservice products. Those products are:
- Tyson Fully Cooked, Whole Grain Strip-Shaped Chicken Pattie Fritters
- Tyson Fully Cooked, Whole Grain Chicken Pattie Fritters-CN
- Tyson Fully Cooked Whole Grain Breaded Chicken Patties
- Tyson Fully Cooked Whole Grain Chunk-Shaped Breaded Chicken Patties
- Tyson Fully Cooked Breaded Chicken Patties-CN
- Tyson Whole Grain Crispy Fritter - CN
- Spare Time Fully Cooked Chicken Pattie Fritters
Tyson Foods has received no reports of illnesses associated with the affected product, which were produced between August 2016 – January 2017. It is unlikely that this product is currently in distribution. Tyson Foods has identified and is working with affected foodservice customers to retrieve and/or remove all recalled products shipped to thirty states.Product code and lot code information can be found on the Tyson Foods website.