Arm & Hammer Animal Nutrition has announced additions to its research and development, technical services and sales teams, along with new roles for several current team members.
Church & Dwight Co., Inc., parent company of Arm & Hammer, has acquired Agro BioSciences, Inc., a leading microbial biotechnology company with an innovative platform, known as the Microbial Terroir, to provide novel, science-based products for animal and agricultural production. With the integration, Arm & Hammer Animal Nutrition is now a worldwide leader in providing both microbial and nutrition solutions and services supported by an unmatched research and development pipeline.
“These are exciting times at Arm & Hammer,” says Scott Druker, general manager of the company’s Animal Nutrition team. “Integrating these two companies unites Agro BioSciences’ unique microbial technology and its expertise with the trusted reputation of an established corporation like Church & Dwight Co., Inc. Together, we have an amazing team and a strengthened portfolio of products to meet the growing needs of agricultural producers worldwide.”
As part of the integration, Arm & Hammer is introducing its new poultry and swine business development team:
- Mark Martinez, Manager, Business Development and National Accounts
- Chris Kromm, Monogastric Sales Manager
- Dr. Daniel Karunakaran, Poultry Field Technical Service Manager
- Dr. Ellen Davis, Swine Field Technical Service Manager
- Dr. Theresia Lavergne, Poultry Field Technical Service Manager
- Benny McClure, Poultry Account Manager
- Carl Jones, Poultry/Swine Account Manager
- Daniel Wilburn, Poultry Account Manager
Additional team members to join the Animal Nutrition business include:
- John O’Neill, Ruminant Sales Manager
- Bethany Karunakaran, Marketing Coordinator
“We are extremely pleased about this integration and feel that it is an excellent fit that benefits both companies—and our customers,” says Druker. “Plus, the realignment of our team further supports our long-term plan to grow, evolve and diversify our business through unique advancements in animal and agricultural productivity.”