Register for the 2017 International Poultry Forum China, a two-day educational and networking forum. The event will be held July 7-8 at the Shanghai Marriott Hotel Honggiao.
Registration can be done online.
International Poultry Forum China will feature many distinguished poultry industry leaders, who will discuss the construction of smart industrial engineering and precision production systems with a focus on the technological development of smart devices and fine production in the areas of poultry hatching, farming, processing and slaughter, as well as in the food sector.
Gary McMurray, division chief of the Food Processing Technology Division at Georgia Tech Research Institute (GTRI) will be the featured speaker. He will discuss the robotics, sensor and yield scanning technology research Georgia Tech is conducting for the poultry industry.
Other scheduled speakers include:
- Yang Changsuo, Director, Chinese National Poultry Engineering Center
- Sun How, Chairman, Beijing Huadu Yukou Poultry Industry Co.
- Zhang Zehu, senior project manager, Kemin Industry
- Joseph Schultz, associate director of disease management, Cobb-Vantress
- Jan Hulzeboch, owner, Dutch Poultry Management Support
- Yang Ning, professor and head of the Department of Animal Genetics at China Agricultural University in Beijing
The International Poultry Forum China is organized by Shanghai LyJa Cultural Media Co., Ltd., with support from the China Animal Agriculture Association, Shanghai Poultry Trade Association, Shanghai Food Safety Work Union, and WATT Global Media.