AMI conference explores impact of current economics
Meat Industry Research Conference to discuss global research and development.
Meat industry scientists and technical experts will discuss the economic reality facing the food industry and its impact on technical development during the Meat Industry Research Conference (MIRC).
The event will be held October 27-28 at McCormick Place, Chicago, and repeated in conjunction with the American Meat Institute International Meat, Poultry & Seafood Industry Conference and Exposition, part of the World Wide Food Expo, October 28-31, also at McCormick Place.
Cost is $75 per person with registration for the World Wide Food Expo before September 16, 2009.
- New Economic Reality: The U.S. and Global Consumer
- Value Enhancement Opportunities
- Reducing Pathogens and Improving Food Safety
- Quality Systems Management Tools
- Broadening of the International Marketplace: Research and Development Needs of the U.S. Meat Exporters