- Chance Bryant has been promoted to director of U.S. technical service. He now leads the U.S. technical team and manages all aspects of customer technical support. Bryant holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Agriculture Business from Arkansas Tech University. A 28-year poultry industry veteran, Bryant has been a Cobb team member since 2007. He most recently served as associate technical director for the western U.S. and was previously a technical service advisor.
- Dr. Cesar Coto has joined the Cobb North America sales team, serving customers throughout Central America and the Caribbean. A Cobb team member since 2011, he previously served as Cobb’s technical service manager in the region. A graduate of the University of Costa Rica and the University of Arkansas, Coto holds master’s degrees in Agribusiness and Poultry Nutrition and a doctorate in Poultry Nutrition.
- Ben Green is now director of production for U.S. hatcheries. A Cobb team member for 19 years, he was most recently a hatchery specialist on the Cobb World Technical Support Team. Earlier in his career, Green held hatchery and production management roles in the United States and Europe. A graduate of the University of Georgia, he holds a bachelor’s degree in Poultry Science.
- Flavio Henrique is now associate director, North America business development. He will cultivate new strategic partnerships to support sales and technical service. Previously the associate director of technical service, Henrique joined Cobb Brazil in 2006. He recently completed a master’s degree in business from the University of Arkansas. While in Brazil, Henrique received a master’s degree in Agribusiness from Faculdade Getulio Vargas and a master’s degree in Animal Science from the Universidade de Sao Paulo. He also graduated from Universidade Estadual de Londrina with a veterinary degree in veterinary medicine.
- Dr. Robin Jarquin has been appointed co-director of the Cobb World Technical Support Team. Jarquin joined Cobb in 2005 after graduating from the University of Arkansas with a bachelor’s degree in poultry science and master’s degrees in agribusiness and poultry science. He completed his doctorate in Poultry Science at the University of Arkansas in 2009. Previously the sales manager for Mexico, Central America and the Caribbean, Jarquin now co-leads a global team of 13 experts skilled in all aspects of poultry production. The high-level specialists support the Cobb’s regional technical advisors.
- Cody Polley has been appointed co-director of the Cobb World Technical Support Team. A graduate of the University of Arkansas with a bachelor’s degree in Poultry Science, Polley joined Cobb-Vantress in 1998. Most recently, he served as breeder specialist with the Cobb World Technical Support Team. Earlier in his career, Polley managed several Cobb pedigree and grandparent farms. The Cobb World Technical Support Team provides high-level expertise for customers about all aspects of the industry. Advising on topics ranging from parent stock management to processing and from veterinary science to ventilation, the team works closely with regional technical services personnel.
on August 3, 2018