News and analysis for the global poultry industry.
Industry News & Trends / Business & Markets / Mergers & Acquisitions / Europe
on September 7, 2018

Scandi Standard takes control of Rokkedahl Foods

Acquisition of shares gives Scandi Standard access to a new processing plant designed for the processing of organic and free-range chickens

Through its Danish subsidiary, Danpo A/S, Scandi Standard will take on 51 percent of Rokkedahl Foods shares. The Rokkedahl family will retain control of the remaining 49 percent, including owning the firm’s poultry processing facility until at least 2023.

No material price will be paid for the shares in Rokkedahl…

To view the full article, please register or login.

Advertisement