The 2019 Midwest Poultry Federation (MPF) Convention returns to Minneapolis for the second year as the largest regional show for all segments of the poultry industry. The convention provides attendees with time to visit the exhibit hall and attend education workshops as well as offering networking events. The convention’s goal is to offer cutting-edge information to attendees through a balanced offering of exhibits and learning opportunities. The MPF Convention is a great place to learn about products, services and new technologies that are vital to producers’ success.
Visit www.midwestpoultry.com for the current list of companies participating in the 2019 MPF Convention and for the full schedule of educational events.
When and where:
March 12-14, 2019
Minneapolis Convention Center
- Turkey health
- Organic/specialty poultry production
- Pullet/layer health
- Turkey breeder
- Simmering issues
- Meat and egg processing
- Broiler production
- Turkey grower
- Pullet and layer egg production
Pre-show and special events:
- North central avian disease conference
- Organic Egg Farmers of America symposium
- MPF pre-show nutrition symposium
- MPF welcome reception
- Happy hour and turkey taste-off on the show floor
- MPF Unhatched: An evening of Eats & Entertainment featuring Jo Dee Messina
- Sandwiches for a good cause benefiting people in need in Minneapolis
Did you know?
MPF is a nonprofit organization. All revenue generated from the convention goes back to its members (comprised of 12 poultry associations in the Midwest) and to support poultry programs.