The premier Asian meeting place for professionals working in the world’s livestock industries ended on March 15, and Magapor was there, delighted to be on the exhibitors list. For three days the team could display its latest technical advances in the field of Swine Artificial Insemination, in which Magapor is a specialist.
This year the show beat its record in the key figures and it demonstrated its aim to be better than ever with every new edition. The 2019 edition in numbers:
- 1,245 exhibitors from 62 countries
- 83 conference and seminar sessions, with almost 200 speakers
- More than 50,000 visitors from more than 100 countries.
- 70,000 square metres of exhibiting area.
- It is expected that this year’s event will generate more than 18bn (18,000,000,000) baht’s worth of commercial transactions during the course of the three days.
The Magapor team would like to thank all those who visited its booth.