Initiated by LyJa Media, publisher of Poultry International China magazine -- allied with the International Egg Commission (IEC), the China National System for Layer Production Technology (NSLPT), and China’s Top Egg Producers -- launched the "World Egg China Day” event, scheduled for October 11.
The theme for the World Egg China Day event, to be held in Shanghai, is “Speak for Life Protein.”
The joint World Egg China Day initiative:
- Promotes the development of the Chinese layer and egg industry
- Promotes Chinese egg branding and standards
- Educates about the nutritional value of eggs in a person’s diet and healthy egg consumption
- Advocates egg consumption as part of a person’s health management and a healthy lifestyle
The program includes the following sessions:
- “Development and Challenges of China Egg Industry,” presented by Yang Ning, chairman of the World’s Poultry Science Association, chief scientist of China National System for Layer Production Technology, and Professor of China Agricultural University
- Introduction of International Egg Commission and Global Egg Industry
- Presentations from the International Egg Commission (IEC) Board of Directors
- Keynote Speech from China Top Egg Producers
- China Egg Consumption Market Report
- Keynote Speech from Supply Chain and Retail Buyers
- Launch Ceremony of "2019 World Egg China Day," presented by top producers from China and international egg brands, layer breeding, egg processing and production industries, key decision makers from international and local food and catering service companies, retail e-commerce, supermarket and supply chain service companies.
World Egg China Day is co-founded by egg producers CP Group, Beijing DQY Ecological Co. Ltd., Dalian Hanwei Group, Hubei Shendan Health Food Co. Ltd., Jiangsu Hongxuan Ecological Agriculture Co. Ltd., Sichuan Sandaily Farm Ecological Food Co. Ltd., Guizhou Fengji Ecological Agriculture, and Fujian Guangyang Egg Industry Co. Ltd.
World Egg Day China supporters are: Beijing Huadu Yukou Poultry Industry Co., Ltd., Hy-Line International, Huayu Agricultural Science and Technology Co., Ltd., Ningxia Xiaoming Agriculture and Animal Husbandry Co., Ltd., Shenyang Huamei Livestock and Poultry Co., Ltd., Shanghai Poultry Breeding Co., Ltd., Jiangsu OVODAN Egg Group, MOBA, Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
More information on the event can be obtained by emailing Dingdingli@vip.163.com.