Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and WATT Global Media’s goal of ensuring the health and well-being of all Chicken Marketing Summit attendees, speakers, partners and sponsors, the 2020 edition of Chicken Marketing Summit is transitioning to a virtual environment. This will include a series of webinars starting in May and continuing into July.
All webinar speakers will address the expected lasting impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on the chicken supply chain in their area of expertise as well as other topics.
Confirmed speakers for the webinar series include:
- Kelley Bailie Fechner, director, customer solutions, Datassential
- Meagan Nelson, Associate Director, Fresh Growth & Strategy, Nielsen
- G. Donald Ritter, DVM, ACPV, director of technical marketing, Mountaire Farms
- Lexann Reischl, founder and principal, Opera House Communications & Advocacy LLC
- Meagan Ernst, senior marketing manager, Wayne Farms
- Charlie Arnot, CEO, Center for Food Integrity, president, Look East
- Joyce Neth, vice president, director of audience development and engagement, WATT Global Media
- Chris Dubois, senior vice president and principal, IRI
A complete roster of webinar speakers and a schedule for the webinars will be published soon on the Chicken Marketing Summit website.
The webinar series is proudly sponsored by Zoetis and presented by WATTAgNet and WATT Global Media.
The Chicken Marketing Summit will return as the broiler industry’s only live event which brings together sales and marketing professionals from throughout the chicken supply chain in 2021. The 2021 Chicken Marketing Summit will be held July 18-20 at the Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort in Fernandina Beach, FL.
View our continuing coverage of the coronavirus/COVID-19 pandemic.