Registration and hotel reservations for attendees to the 2022 Midwest Poultry Federation (MPF Convention) will open November 8, 2021, at www.midwestpoultry.com. Exhibitors will be given a different schedule for their registration and hotel reservations and will be emailed details directly by MPF’s exhibits manager.
Show dates are March 22-24, 2022, at the Minneapolis Convention Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota. As you make your plans to attend the nation’s largest trade show and convention that is 100% focused on the poultry industry, here are the general schedule details for 2022:
- The Pre-Show Nutrition and Poultry Health Symposium will be held Tuesday afternoon, March 22.
- Education tracks for turkeys, egg layers, broilers and processing (all species) will take place across all three days of the show (March 22-24).
- The MPF Welcome Reception will be held Tuesday, March 22 from 4:30–5:30 pm.
- MPF Unhatched: An Evening of Eats and Entertainment will exhibit opening night of the MPF Convention–Tuesday, March 22 starting at 6:30pm.
- Exhibit Hall will occupy new space on the first floor of the Minneapolis Convention Center and run 10am-5pm on Wednesday, March 23 and 9am–12pm on Thursday, March 24.
MPF Unhatched will kick off opening night of the convention on Tuesday, March 22, from 6:30pm–10pm at the Hilton Minneapolis Hotel. The event is being reincarnated with a more casual vibe perfect for networking and meeting up with colleagues and friends. Tickets will be $50 each and feature a variety of food stations, an open bar and two musical acts.
“We are ready to welcome our exhibitors and attendees back to the 2022 MPF convention for our 51st year. We are working closely with our partners at the Minneapolis Convention Center and our hotels to provide a safe and secure experience,” said MPF President Scott Waldner, who represents the Chicken and Egg Association of Minnesota on the board of directors. “We have missed seeing our colleagues and friends, and we look forward to showing off our new, larger exhibit space, an updated education schedule and a few other fun surprises.”
Partnering events include the North Central Avian Disease Conference (March 21-22) and the Organic Egg Farmers of American Symposium (March 22)–both events will be held at the Minneapolis Convention Center.
Details on all MPF Convention events, education program and the list of exhibitors are available at www.midwestpoultry.com. You can also find MPF on Facebook and Twitter. You may also contact MPF with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 763/284-6763.