Today’s consumers lead a life that is increasingly digital. From curbside pickup to online delivery, it’s no wonder that ecommerce is one of the fastest growing segments when it comes to protein purchases.
The 2022 Chicken Marketing Summit, scheduled for July 25-27, at the Château Élan in Braselton, Georgia, presents the latest data and insights to help the chicken industry and poultry buyers understand the ways consumers shop and how to leverage technology to reach them.
A series of educational sessions will focus on this year’s theme, “Accelerating your digital connection with consumers.”
- Keynote: Positioning chicken in the post pandemic market – By Maeve Webster, president, Menu Matters
- How will consumers answer the question, ‘What’s for dinner?’ – By Sarah Havala, Cleveland Research
- How will digital demand change retail consumer behaviors? – By Jennifer Bartashus, senior analyst, Bloomberg Intelligence
- Ghost kitchens, delivery apps and staffing issues: What’s on the menu? – By Kelley Fechner, director, customer solutions, Datassential
- Today’s chicken consumer expects an omnichannel experience – By Danette Amstein, co-founder and managing principal, Midan Marketing
The 2022 Chicken Marketing Summit provides chicken sales, marketing, supply chain and product development/culinary professionals the tools they need to connect on what’s next with consumers online, keeping chicken as the protein at the center of the plate. It offers a mix of education presentations and networking opportunities, including the option to participate in the annual Bill Roenigk Chick Marketing Summit golf tournament.
The annual event is geared toward the interests of poultry marketing and sales executives; supermarket/c-store and foodservice – buyers, brand marketers, and culinary/product development; allied industry sales and marketing executives, distributors and more.
The 2022 Chicken Marketing Summit is presented by WATT Global Media in collaboration with the National Chicken Council. The annual event remains a member benefit for NCC processor and allied member companies, as well as members of the National Protein and Food Distributors Association.