Protect The Harvest is an Indiana-based 501(c)3 created in 2011 to defend, protect and preserve American rights and freedoms, and support farmers, ranchers, outdoor enthusiasts and animal owners. We Inform, Protect and Respond to:
- Threats against America’s food security, including against those who produce food, fiber and energy;
- Threats aimed at property ownership and rights (land, animals, etc.);
- Threats from animal rights and environmental extremists;
- Threats from government overreach and excessive regulation;
- Threats against outdoor activities including hunting and fishing.
For more than a decade Protect The Harvest has supported the FFA National Convention and FFA’s mission to develop future generations of Americans whose values and principles are grounded in those from the founding of our nation. We will have the Black Pearl monster truck at our booth in addition to interactive activities and prizes.
The event is being held at the Indiana Convention Center on October 26: Noon–5:00 p.m., October 27: 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. and October 28: 8:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.