Alltech restructures global headquarters marketing team
Company appoints several managers to meet corporate goals
Alltech has restructured its global headquarters marketing team, based in Nicholasville, Ky.
“As our industry environment and our customers’ businesses evolve, so too must the Alltech team to ensure we continuously deliver value,” said Catherine Keogh, global marketing director for Alltech. “Our core mission — the ACE Principle through which we provide natural nutritional solutions that benefit the Animal, Consumer, and Environment — remains unchanged. Today this mission is more relevant than ever.”
New managerial appointments include:
- Elizabeth Bagby, strategic partnership manager – Now in her fourteenth year with Alltech, Bagby will focus on strengthening Alltech’s relationships with key accounts, ensuring that the company works hand-in-hand with its partners to support their businesses. Formerly, Bagby served as Alltech’s consumer brands manager and as North America marketing manager.
- Susanna Elliott, corporate PR manager, North America – For the past two years, Elliott has been focused on building relationships with global mainstream media through her public relations strategy for the company’s title sponsorship of the 2010 Alltech FEI World Equestrian Games. Elliott will now lead Alltech’s North America public relations team.
- Billy Frey, advertising and digital marketing manager – Frey, an 11-year veteran at Alltech, has assumed leadership of Alltech’s in-house media studios and will be focused on driving the company’s message through global advertising and emerging media strategies. For the past six years, Frey was the North America PR manager.
- Jorge Gotuzzo, global ruminant marketing manager – Gotuzzo has been tasked with developing and implementing effective marketing strategies to meet the needs of Alltech’s beef and dairy customers. In his eight-year tenure with the company, Gotuzzo has served as Optigen brand manager, ruminant marketing coordinator for Latin America and marketing coordinator for Chile.
- Alan Henthorne, corporate media manager – Henthorne will be assuming direct management of the company’s in-house media production studio. With Alltech for 11 years, most recently as the senior multimedia programmer, Henthorne will focus on keeping Alltech at the leading edge of media production technology and delivery.
- Suniti Mujumdar, global poultry marketing manager – Mujumdar has been with Alltech for 14 years and has held a number of roles in her tenure, including brand manager for Bio-Mos and Sel-Plex. Mujumdar’s role focuses on managing the strategic development and implementation of poultry-specific business and marketing initiatives around the world for Alltech.
- Lauren Ashley Pope, corporate events manager – Pope will be responsible for the organization and onsite execution of corporate and global events, including the company’s Global 500 program for dairy and beef producers. Pope was formerly the North American events manager.
- Laci Poulter, consumer communications manager – Poulter will assume responsibility for how the Alltech brand is communicated to retailers and consumers, empowering these groups with the knowledge to make better choices for their customers, their families and themselves.
- Paulo Rezende, project manager, education – Now in his tenth year at Alltech, Rezende has been a marketing coordinator and events manager for the company. He will now focus on unifying Alltech’s education initiatives, including its Alltech Young Scientist global competition.