Global incubator and hatchery supplier Petersime has unveiled a revamped company website.
The new site features a dynamic new look and feel, intuitive navigation menus, a wealth of information and an interactive section for the Petersime community, according to the company. Specific features include:
- Easy, intuitive navigation
- Extensive information on incubators, hatchery equipment, turnkey hatcheries, technologies and services
- Detailed product sheets and leaflets, downloadable in PDF format
- Quick access to references, cases and news
- A section for the Petersime community, including discussion forums, FAQs and training and support services
“We are pleased to present a website that fully reflects our company: dynamic, innovative and client-focused,” said Geert Callens, strategic business development manager at Petersime. “What’s more, thanks to the community, our clients, suppliers, technicians, scientists and other people related to Petersime now have access to a platform where they can share information, discuss hatchery matters and find answers to incubation-related questions. With this website, we want to contribute to the global poultry business.”
The website is currently available in English, but versions in French, Spanish, Portuguese and Russian will be released shortly.