The Poultry Federation of Arkansas, Missouri and Oklahoma has announced its board of directors and officers for the 2011-2012 year:
- Chairman of the Board – Todd Simmons, chief operating officer, Simmons Prepared Foods Inc.
- Vice Chairman of the Board – Kevin McDaniel, vice president of production, O.K. Farms Inc.
- Treasurer of the Board – Rob Tanksley, vice president of operations, Tyson Foods Inc.
- Secretary of the Board – Shane Acosta, complex general manager, Cargill Inc.
- Past Chairman of the Board – Trent Goins, senior vice president, O.K. Industries Inc.
- 2012 Annual Poultry Festival chairman – Kevin McDaniel
Board members for 2011-2012:
- Michael Fuller, complex breeder manager, Foster Farms - Del Mesa Farms
- Sara Lilygren, senior vice president external relations, Tyson Foods Inc.
- James Smith, vice president of live operations, Simmons Foods Inc.
- Jim Smith, president, Keith Smith Co. Inc.
- David Elam, complex manager, Wayne Farms LLC
- Charles George, executive, George’s Inc.
- Troy Green, plant manager, George’s Processing Inc.
- Vaughn King, western region sales manager, Aviagen Inc.
- Andrew Lekwa, complex manager, Butterball LLC
- Jerry Moye, president of Cobb-Vantress Inc.
- Steve Storm, vice president of operations, Cal-Maine Foods
- Jeff Vanemburg, operations manager, Pilgrim’s Pride Corp.
- Duane Weems, live operations manager, Peco Foods