The new year is an opportunity to look forward. Advances in technology could help the poultry industry tackle challenges in worker safety and labor shortages, broiler production, processing, breeding and layer operations.
During the Poultry Tech Webinar Series, industry experts previewed what’s coming next for the poultry industry – from prospective solutions to developing technologies. Here are the highlights:
- Is there a genetic solution for preventing male chicks?
- 3D cameras could capture precision broiler weights
- MRI technology can help identify which eggs are fertile
- Could smartwatches solve poultry processing’s labor problem?
- 24/7 feedback loops could improve poultry flock outcomes
- Collaborative robots could further poultry automation
- In-line poultry chilling could be improved using kinematics
- Preventing antibiotic resistance in poultry using peptides
- 5 digital technologies set to simplify poultry data analysis
- Hyperspectral imaging could help find poultry meat defects
- Machine vision can detect broiler floor distribution
- Will CRISPR transform the poultry industry?
- Robots are ready to meet poultry processing challenges
- Automation helps prepare case-ready poultry for the future
- Digitalization can optimize poultry productivity planning
- Healthy chicks establish adult poultry microbiome quickly
This webinar series is available on demand and was proudly sponsored by: Arm & Hammer, Aviagen, Baader, Boehringer Ingelheim, Cargill, Ceva, Chore-Time, Cobb, Evonik, Marel, Phibro Animal Health, Staubli, and Zoetis.
Attend the 2022 Poultry Tech Summit
Join an exclusive international gathering of industry-changing innovators, researchers, entrepreneurs, technology experts, investors and leading poultry producers at the 2022 edition of Poultry Tech Summit on October 30 - November 1 in Atlanta, Georgia. Attendees can expect the same groundbreaking innovation and insightful presentations that made the previous events well-attended with deep dialogue on new prospective solutions and developing technologies.
Attendees can expect the same groundbreaking innovation and insightful presentations that made the previous events well-attended with deep dialogue on new prospective solutions and next-generation technologies. Poultry Tech Summit focuses on the transition of innovative technologies into commercial applications to advance the poultry industry.
Registration for this event will open in the spring of 2022.