Today’s poultry consumers lead a life that is increasingly digital. From curbside pickup to online delivery, it’s no wonder that ecommerce is one of the fastest growing segments when it comes to protein purchases.
In other words, to quote a Madonna song badly, “We are living in a digital world, and I am a digital girl.”
The poultry industry will need to evolve to meet the unique needs of the digital consumer – from online ordering and delivery to click and collect.
The 2022 Chicken Marketing Summit, scheduled for July 25-27 at the Château Élan in Braselton, Georgia, will provide chicken sales, marketing, supply chain and product development professionals with the tools they need to connect with consumers online, keeping chicken as the protein at the center of the plate.
The 2022 Chicken Marketing Summit presents the latest data and insights to help the chicken industry and poultry buyers understand the ways consumers shop and how to leverage technology to reach them. A series of educational sessions will focus on this year’s theme, “Accelerating your digital connection with consumers.”
Featured speakers at the 2022 Chicken Marketing Summit include:
- Keynote: Maeve Webster, president, Menu Matters
- Danette Amstein, co-founder and managing principal, Midan Marketing
- Sarah Havala, Cleveland Research
- Jon Musser, director, supply chain, Chicken Salad Chick
- Tom Healey, VP, international supply chain, Dairy Queen
- Mark Jordan, executive director, LEAP Market Analytics
- Jennifer Bartashus, senior analyst, Bloomberg Intelligence
- Kelley Bailie Fechner, director, customer solutions, Datassential
- Joyce Neth, vice president, director of audience development, WATT Global Media
- Chris DuBois, senior vice president, IRI
Make plans to attend the 2022 edition of Chicken Marketing Summit. Registration for this event is now open.
Attend the 2022 Chicken Marketing Summit
The 2022 Chicken Marketing Summit will be held at Chateau Elan in Braselton, Georgia on July 25-27. Serving a unique cross section of the chicken supply chain, Chicken Marketing Summit explores issues and trends in food marketing and consumer chicken consumption patterns and purchasing behavior.
This year’s theme for the Chicken Marketing Summit is “Accelerating your digital connection with consumers.”
For more information and to attend, visit: www.wattglobalmedia.com/chickenmarketingsummit/.