Emerging technologies are set to transform the poultry industry in 2023, tackling challenges such as Net Zero, traceability and transparency, avian influenza, Salmonella control and more.
During the 2022 Poultry Tech Summit, industry experts previewed what’s coming next for the poultry industry – from prospective solutions to developing technologies. Here are the highlights:
- 6 aspects of poultry production in need of innovation
- Salmonella control in poultry should include pre-harvest
- How collecting vaccine data can improve poultry health
- Automation could ease environmental monitoring in poultry
- Airflow is key to better poultry transport temperatures
- Can nanoparticles help poultry’s fight against Salmonella?
- AI can help producers optimize poultry house conditions
- Traceability software provides poultry logistic transparency
- Computer vision could improve egg counting accuracy
- Could digital pathogen monitoring help poultry flock health?
- Overhead automation can simplify poultry litter management
- Filtration system could reduce microbial load in scalders
- How IoT could provide better broiler weight accuracy
- Altering the egg microbiome can improve chick health
- Interferometrics could speed up poultry pathogen detection
- Better biosecurity enforcement technology could stop HPAI
- Imaging technology could help track pecking, floor eggs
- How Net Zero goals will impact the poultry industry
- 3 poultry technologies advance to SMART Broiler phase II
- Could broiler mortality be reduced by feeding egg yolks?
- Is CRISPR poultry’s answer to better Salmonella control?
To meet additional trailblazers who have presented at the conference, check out the brand-new Poultry Tech Summit Hall of Fame.
Attend the 2023 Poultry Tech Summit
Join an exclusive international gathering of industry-changing innovators, researchers, entrepreneurs, technology experts, investors and leading poultry producers at the 2023 edition of Poultry Tech Summit on November 6-8 at the Hilton Atlanta Airport in Atlanta, Georgia.
Attendees can expect the same groundbreaking innovation and insightful presentations that made the previous events well-attended with deep dialogue on new prospective solutions and next-generation technologies. Poultry Tech Summit focuses on the transition of innovative technologies into commercial applications to advance the poultry industry.
Registration for this event will open in the spring of 2023.