Aviagen marked its 70th year at the International Production and Processing Exhibition (IPPE) 2024, showcasing a rich history of engagement with the global poultry community. The event, held from Jan. 30 to Feb. 1, featured collaborative discussions, knowledge exchange and the acknowledgment of outstanding young talent.
1. 70 Years at IPPE:
- Aviagen celebrated seven decades of participation at IPPE, the world's largest poultry, feed, and meat technology exposition
- Aviagen received a 70-year exhibitor award from USPOULTRY Chairman Mikell Fries, recognizing its continuous presence and contributions
2. Young Leaders Under 30:
- Four Aviagen employees received the prestigious IPPE "Young Leaders Under 30" award for their exceptional leadership and commitment to the industry
- Rachel Breeding, Elizabeth Mixon, Tyler Wilson and Brenley Bostic were honored at a special breakfast event
3. Connecting with the Future:
- Aviagen organized a student breakfast, attracting over 100 students from various universities
- HR representatives engaged with students at the IPPE student career section, conducting interviews for potential careers at Aviagen
4. Sharing Expertise at IPPE:
- Aviagen emphasized the importance of data management in poultry at IPPE TechTalk
- Anne-Marie Neeteson, global senior advisor for Welfare, Sustainability & Compliance, shared insights on environmental sustainability at the AFIA meeting
5. CEO's Perspective:
- Aviagen CEO Jan Henriksen expressed satisfaction with the level of engagement, emphasizing collaboration and the exchange of ideas for the industry's success
In addition to celebrating its history, Aviagen actively engaged with the next generation, recognized young leaders and shared expertise at IPPE 2024. The company remains committed to fostering collaboration and innovation within the poultry industry.