Watch on demand now to better understand biosecurity and why it is essential to producing and maintaining disease-free poultry.
Cobb-Vantress believes Biosecurity is non-negotiable for the poultry industry to avoid major disease outbreaks and to help protect the global poultry supply chain from disruptions. Explore what Cobb has discovered over the past two years to mitigate the risk of poultry diseases, and keep their operations safe from the many global events and industry disruptions. The featured speaker will include Dr. Robin Jarquin, Ph.D., Director, World Technical Services at Cobb-Vantress.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Understand biosecurity and why it is essential to producing and maintaining disease-free poultry.
- Learn more about house hygiene and cleaning and disinfection to ensure success.
- Discover the best practices for managing biosecurity on and off the farm.
- As the global demand for poultry continues to rise, learn how to maintain consistent delivery to customers around the world.
- Tips to ensure a secure pipeline of poultry products thereby mitigating risks of global supply chain disruption.
This webinar is sponsored by Cobb-Vantress and presented by WATTPoultry and WATT Global Media.
Dr. Robin Jarquin, PhD, Director, World Technical Services at Cobb-Vantress.
Dr. Robin Jarquin joined Cobb in 2005 after graduating from the University of Arkansas with a bachelor’s degree in poultry science and master’s degrees in agribusiness and poultry science. He completed his doctorate in Poultry Science at the University of Arkansas in 2009.Previously the sales manager for Mexico, Central America and the Caribbean, Dr. Jarquin now co-leads a global team of 13 experts skilled in all aspects of poultry production. The high-level specialists support the Cobb’s regional technical advisors.