Four new speakers have been added to the lineup for 2015 International Poultry Forum China: Food Safety on Chicken Poultry Supply from Farm to Table. The event will be held August 21-22 at the Intercontinental Shanghai Pudong.
Those four speakers are:
- Jiang Kai, CEO, New Hope Poultry Meat BD, New Hope Liuhe Co.
- Tan Chengzhe, president, Shangdong Fengxiang Co. Ltd.
- Hans Peter Reust, managing director, Star Farm Consulting Company, Metro Group
- Dr. Gregory R. Siragusa, senior principal scientist – microbiology, DuPont
Poultry professionals from China and around the world will gather to learn the latest data, insights and information during 2015 International Poultry Forum China.
Other speakers for 2015 International Poultry Forum China include:
- Frank Yiannas, vice president of food safety, Walmart
- Jisheng Cao, president, Shangdong Yisheng
- She Feng, general manager, Beijing Huadu Group Corp.
- Michael R. Goble, chairman, executive vice president and chief operating officer of the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization Global Feed LCA Institute, Diamond V
- Christopher Langholz, business unit leader, Cargill Animal Protein China
- Arex Lee, CEO, Tyson Foods China
- Jinghui Li, vice president, Dachan Group
- Terrence O’Keefe, content director, WATT Global Media
- Jie Wen, researcher and doctoral supervisor, Institute of Animal Science of China Animal Agricultural Association
- Philip J. Wilkinson, director and vice president, British Poultry Council, AVEC
- Doug Smith, senior international poultry expert, food safety director, Diamond V
- Huang Ming, professor and tutor of doctoral students, Nanjing Agricultural University
2015 International Poultry Forum China is being organized by WATT Global Media and Poultry International China, and is supported by China Animal Agricultural Association, China Broiler Alliance and Shanghai Poultry Industry Association.