The 8th International Poultry Forum China (IPFC) will be held July 12-13 in Yantai, China.
Poultry International China – LyJa Media and WATT Global Media are hosting the event at the Hilton Yantai, Shandong, with support from the World’s Poultry Science Association, National Poultry Industry Branch of CAAA and Shandong Poultry Industry Association.
Registration is now open. Cost is US$171 per person before May 30, and US$285 after May 30. The fee covers conference material and meals.
Topics to be discussed include:
Global value chain upgrading and localization strategy
- The development patter of the poultry industry under the impact of trade friction and protein consumption
- Vertical cooperation relationships between stages of the poultry industry supply chain and coordination of farmers’ interests
- Building a talent training and capacity building system to enhance the competitiveness of the poultry industry
- The integration and standardization of poultry meat and egg supply chains, and changes to the existing business model
- Multinational companies from the global value chain’s adoption of localization upgrading strategies
- “Going out” poultry companies' global resource allocation and supply chain risk management
- Digital technology, which drives new and old kinetic energy conversion in the supply chain
Technological innovation brings changes to poultry production
- Poultry companies to create core competitiveness
- How to view poultry biostatistics and big data
- Innovation in production incubation
- Challenges of antibiotic-free and low-antibiotic nutrition solutions posed to costs and benefits, and biosecurity
- Poultry feed strategies driven by the withdrawal of drugs as a feed additive
- Innovation in poultry meat slaughtering and processing technology
Special session: “Growing towards the Future” -- Poultry Food Marketing Strategy
- Brand strategy and marketing strategy from farm to table in the new retail era
- How poultry companies increase revenues to value-added supply chain through scenario marketing
- Key point control of digital marketing transition and cultivation of targeted consumer groups
- Sharing of experiences about successfully achieving increased revenue through consumer poultry meat consumption trends